Resident Evil 7 Biohazard PC
Resident Evil 7 biohazard sets a new course for the Resident Evil series as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience.
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
· Opening the doors to a new era of horror - The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, Windows PC and PlayStation VR
· Returning to the series' roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series' signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh of the gameplay systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
· Immersive, visceral horror - A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal, PSVR compatibility heightens the chilling experience even more
· Built from the ground up on the RE Engine - Capcom's brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
· Step inside the plantation now on PlayStation Plus - The standalone teaser demo "Beginning Hour" can be downloaded now by PlayStation Plus subscribers, delivering players a taste of what they can expect from Resident Evil 7 biohazard when it releases in January next year
· Building upon on last year's "Kitchen" tech demo for PlayStation VR, the events in "Beginning Hour" see the player awaken inside a dilapidated cottage within an ominous plantation mansion
· Can players make it out alive?